Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Last night I was reading some blogs and one mentioned that this week all Revlon and NYC cosmetics at Rite Aid are 40% off. So today I made sure that I stopped by to pick up some things that I have been wanting for a while.
What I bought:
- <strong>NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny</strong> $1.79 (Originally $2.99)
A lot of people rave about this bronzer and since it was 40% off I decided to buy it!
- <strong>NYC 2 in 1 Lip Color in The Rock A Fellas</strong> $1.79 (Originally $2.99)
I saw a blogger with this lipstick on and fell in loveeeee with the color! It has 2 shades of color in 1 tube but the blogger I saw had the colors mixed. It`s a really nice bright pinky-coral shade.
- <strong>Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in Warm Golden</strong> after the 40% off and a $2 off coupon it came to $6.39, originally $13.99!
This is Revlon`s newest foundation and a lot of people are loving it. I`ve been wanting it for a while but waited until people put up reviews and swatches of this foundation because there are no testers to help pick your shade. I`m pretty tan at the moment from being out in the sun so much so I`m about an NC30-35 and this shade seems to match perfectly. If this shade had a little more yellow undertones in it, it would be perfect for me but it`s not something a little bronzer can`t fix.
- <strong>Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish & Darling </strong> $5.39 each, originally $8.99
I`m so late in trying these out but I wanted to wait until there was a sale to purchase these because I was a little iffy on buying them....even though everyone seems to love them! lol
- <strong>Loreal Nail Polish in Valiant</strong> $0.99
This polish was in the clearance section and although the sale price was $2.99, the cashier let me have it for 99 cents! :D It`s a nice metallic gunmetal shade that I want to wear in the fall/winter. It`s also sort of a dupe of Chanel`s Graphite nail polish.
My total was $25.54 and I saved $17.20! I also got $1 back in Up Rewards because I bought two NYC products. I`m going to use that to buy another whipped foundation in a lighter shade to use in the winter or another lip balm stain! lol
**all pics are mine**