Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! This is an old Rite Aid haul from several months ago when there was a 40% off Revlon sale going on and the `Dare to Go Nude` collection from Maybelline was just released. Seems like forever ago right?
What`s in this haul:
- Revlon Parfumerie nail polish in `Autumn Spice`
- Revlon Parfumerie nail polish in `Wintermint` (supposedly a dupe for Deborah Lippmann`s `Mermaid`s Dream`)
- Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting foundation in `Bare Buff`
- Maybelline Eyestudio eyeshadow palette in `Taupe Tease` (LE)
- Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in `Nude Embrace` (LE)
I`ve already done swatches of the Revlon `Wintermint` polish which you can view here: http://www.luuux.com/viz/swatched-revlon-wintermint-parfumerie-nail-polish
Thanks for reading! Have you tried any of these products before? What did you think of them?
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.
Come check out my blog sale: http://seralina.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-sale.html