Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So i went to buy a few perfumes last week at Ici Paris Xl and In Fine. Ici Paris Xl is something like Sephora but the big difference is we have Ici Paris XL in Belgium and we don`t have a Sephora.
In Fine is a perfume shop in Antwerp where you can make your own perfume. It`s really cool i think but also kinda expensive but you have your own personal scent.
This is what i bought:
- Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme: It`s a really fruity perfume. You can smell the raspberry and blue berries really good and i love this sweet fruity scent!
- Amor Amor by Cacharel: I think every one knows this perfume. I like it but I`m not such a fan of it but i bought a little bottle because alot of my friends said it would be perfect for me.
- Moscou by In Fine: It`s a really flowery fresh scent. i use this perfume when i`m sick of the fruity ones i have now. i love it.
The freebies i got:
- Be Delicious by DKNY
- La Petite Robe Noir by Guerlain
- L`air by Nina Ricci
- Nuit pour femme by Hugo Boss (Night Creme)
*pictures are mine*