Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! For the past couple of weeks, CVS has been running a great promotion where you spend $15 on select cosmetics brands and get $5 in ExtraCare Bucks. While the receipt and advertisements say that there is a limit of two per EC card, I was able to capitalize on this deal more than times so I took the opportunity to get a lot of the new products that were popping up at stores.
What I got:
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation in `Classic Ivory` ($8.29): This is a new foundation that is being added to the Fit Me line; the original Fit Me is now re-packaged as `dewy.` There is a pretty large shade selection but I don`t know if this line will work for the very fair or very tan as I have `Classic Ivory,` which is the second to lightest shade in the line and I`m about NC25 in MAC foundation. There is also an accompanying powder you can purchase, but I don`t need anymore powders so I passed on that. This foundation is $4.99 at Target, while the powder is $5.99, which is much cheaper than at the drugstore.
- L`Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24 hour foundation in`Golden Beige` ($13.29): Matte foundations seem to be the next big thing for drugstore foundations, and I have oily skin so this is a great thing for me. This one is definitely on the pricey side, and it is even $11.99 at Target, so it might be best to wait for a 30% or 40% off sale at the drugstore before picking this one up. There was also a powder sold for this foundation, but again I passed on picking up anymore powders.
- Milani Creamy Matte lipstick in `Matte Innocence` ($5.99): These new matte lipsticks are a permanent addition to Milani`s lipstick line and there were lots of fun, bright colors but I decided to go with just the nudes.
- Milani Rose Blush in `Romantic Rose` ($8.29): For the past two years, Milani has released limited edition rose blushes, but they have decided to take three of those shades and make them permanent. I already had the other two shades released, so I only picked up this shade.
- Milani Fierce Foil eyeshadows in `Milan` and `Florence` ($10.49 each): I remember seeing these on Milani`s Instragram account several months before their release and thought they were so pretty. Judging by the name, I`m guessing these are going to be very metallic and shiny. There is also a purple based quad, as well as a blue based one.
- L`Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper in `Medium to Dark` ($10.49): Brows are also making a big entrance onto the drugstore scene, which is great news for me because brows are something I have to fill in all the time and my favorite brow products are $20 each. This particular brow product has fibers in the mascara which are supposed to help the brows look more full, similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow product.
Thanks for reading! Are there any new products you`re excited to try?
Previous post (EOTD: Warm Rose Gold):
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.