Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yesterday i bought some new make up and nail polish again. Yes two day in a row. But i bought a lot of those products on sale.
What i got (from left to right):
- Essence - Ballerina`s Charm: is a beautiful light purple with silver shimmers in it. I love this polish because i just love the color, it`s such a cute and beautiful color. Which is good for spring i think and it was only 0.50 euro!!
- Essence - Hazelnut Cream Pie: This is a pretty nude creme polish, not really special and i`m not loving it because i`m not sure if it will look good on my nails. Why i bought it then? well because it was only 0.50 euro and i thought it might look good when i`m doing nail art.
- Essence - Camouflage: a pretty brownish army green creme polish which i really like. I didn`t have a polish like this and since it also only was 0.50 euro i had to take it home. I really think it would look pretty on my nails.
- hema - 835: Is just a pretty light blue creme polish. i didn`t have a blue in this shade yet so that`s why i bought it.
- Essence - Wild At Heart: This really dark blue shadow is really pretty but it`s pigment wise it was a disappointment. You need 3 swipes if you wanna see the color. But it`s still a pretty color.
- Catrice - Kiwi Wonder: Is a pretty fresh grass green color and it`s pigmented. The only thing i didn`t like bout this shadow is the fact it`s really light so eventho it`s pigmented you don`t really see it that good because it is so light.
- Essence - Superfine eyeliner pen: Like the name says it`s a really really fine eyeliner pen, which is perfect for me because i have really small eyelids.. So i need to draw a small line. It`s also waterproof and stays really really good.
- Essence - Lip Creme in the color Smooth Berry: I bought a lip creme of essence two days ago and because i loved the formula so much but not the color i decided to pick another one up and this time i absolutely love the color. It`s an almost red bright pink lip creme and i love it.
so what do you think? like or not?
*pics are mine*
Review Hazelnut Cream Pie: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/notd-hazelnut-cream-pie-essence?blog_id=50740