Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I went to the MAC Warehouse Sale yesterday and picked up a few items.
Single Eyeshadows in Pans - $4 each
There were a few bins of pan eyeshadows and I picked up the following colors
1. Satin Taupe - a shimmery taupe that I have in my collection and use quite often so I bought some backups of these.
2. Naked Lunch - pinkish/champagne color and if i swatch really heavily I can see how it would be a nice color. Maybe it works better on tanned skin.
3. Plummage - pigmented matte black (it might actually be a very very dark grey, but very pigmented and smooth nonetheless)
4. Phloof - shimmery white/champagne. Its actually quite similar to naked lunch but more white and shows up better on my skin.
MAC Dazzlespheres - $5 each
At the end of the sale, there is a table where you can buy charity bags for $5 each and items can vary each time they host the sale, and which day you go. All the proceeds go to breast cancer research. This time they had dazzlespheres from the previous holiday collection. I got the ones with the crushed metallic pigments.
1. Plum Dazzlesphere - This is the nicer one out of the ones I got.
2. Smokey Blues Dazzlesphere - includes some basic smokey eye colors and a blue.
MAC #46 Lashes - Free
There is another table after you pay for your items where you exchange your ticket for a free item that varies each time the sale is hosted. This time I got these lashes.
The sale is hosted every 3 months in Markham, Ontario, Canada. The tickets are usually offered to employees in select companies or people who work for companies owned by Estee Lauder. A friend of mine managed to get the tickets for free from someone else so I guess I lucked out. Usually people sell them for $20 or even up to $40 a ticket.