Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey loves! So yes, I have yet another MAC haul for you lovelys! It`s a mix of items from the newest collection Reel Sexy and Extra Dimension, then I also got (2) lipsticks because I did the Back2MAC. I also picked up a few products from our new MAC Pro store, yay! This is a smaller haul because I`m saving up for the end of the month! Why? Because Macy`s is having their employee appreciation in cosmetics! What does this mean? I get 40% off! YES! Ahhh, so excited! Anyways...back to the haul! I hope you enjoy it! And I really suggest you check out some of MAC`s newest collections!
1. Cleanse Oil Tranquil: $15 - This is the mini size, it`s about half the size of the regular product. I think this size is perfect! I get to try it without having to buy the full size!
2. Fix+: $10 - Again this is the mini size! We all know and love this product! And now, I have a purse friendly size! I think this is going to be the perfect product for spring and summer to have in my purse!
3. Studio Moisture Cream: $10 - (Mini size) This was suggested by Chris (my MAC artist) and I`m always looking for a nice moisturizer. It smells really nice and I`m really excited to try it out!
4. Strobe Cream: $10 - (Mini size) I`ve been curious about this product for awhile now, so this was the perfect chance and size to finally try it! It can be used before your foundation OR you can mix it in your foundation for a beautiful luminous look
5. Powder Blush in "Immortal Flower": $20 - I thought this was such a gorgeous blush, the perfect orange for my skintone. It`s more of a peachy orange, which is exactly what I wanted. I normally don`t buy MAC blushes BUT I had to have this shade
6. Extra Dimension Highlighter in "Superb": $29 - I thought this was GORGEOUS! They had (3) different ones to choose from but this one was perfect for me. It`s a beautiful soft peachy nude with multidimensional shimmer. I think this can be used as a blush, highlight or eyeshadow. I love products that serve multiply purposes!
7. Lipsticks: $14.50 each
* Heroine (matte) - a bright violet purple
* Creme D` Nude (cremesheen) - a pale muted peach beige (back2mac)
* Costa Chic (frost) - a gorgoeus pinky coral (back2mac)
8. Cremesheen Glass in "Star Quality": $19.50 - I thought this was beautiful and will be great for summer! Cremesheens are my absolute favorite!
9. Mineralize Skinfinish in "Lightscapade": $29 - Normally I`m not a huge fan of the skinfinishes that collections have because they tend to be either to pink, or to gold etc. This one is perfect! It`s a gorgeous candlelit beige with multidimensional shimmer. It gives a very beautiful glow without being to overlu done or glittery!
*all images are my own, do not steal!*
I really hope you enjoyed my goodies! I am so excited that a Pro store opened up! My next purchase is definitely going to be the half lash curler, ahhh, I need it in my life! I would definitely check out the collections MAC has right now because they are selling out like crazy! And get ready for the next collection, "Hey! Sailor"! It`s going to be amazing!