Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I recently went to Walgreens and Beauty World to stock up on a few of my must have hair products! I have naturally curly hair that is quite dry so I always make sure to by hydrating products. I now only shampoo my hair once a month because I find that it strips my hair too much which makes the texture brittle and it`s simply too harsh on my hair. If you have similar hair then I highly suggest you ladies check out these products as well because they are truly holy grail and well worth it!
1. Samy Big Curls Lightweight Curl Creme : $4.99
* This product adds hydration, volume and definition to curly hair.
2. Garnier Fructis Condition and Shampoo : 2 for $8.00 or $4.49 individually
* Moisturized and silkens hair texture
3. Garnier Fructis Moroccan Oil : $6.29
*Tames frizz, oils, conditions, gives hair a natural shine
4. Salon Grafix Healthy Hair Nutrition Cleansing Condition : $7.99
* This product is a life saver for those girls who do not like to use harsh shampoos on your hair. This does the job of a shampoo with out removing the natural oils that your hair produces. This will leave your hair hydrated and your hair will look and feel healthy! I shampoo my hair once a month than for the rest of the month I will use this product. It is seriously a miracle in a bottle.
5. Annie Flexi Rods : $3.99 a pack
* I love using these to create my heat less waves!
Haul Beauty hair damagedhair curlyhair dryhair haul healthy holygrail