Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Got some new hair products because to know me is to know that I am a hair product junkie. But recently I have been running low on a lot of things I needed for my hair, particularly my deep conditioners, my co-washing conditioners, and my frizz control products. So thats exactly what I got.
I picked up some of my favorites and a few new items I wanted to try out. I got:
1) Suave Professionals Sleek Conditioner. I havent tried it and with my frizzy hair Im down to try anything to help. It cost me exactly $2.69
2) V05 Strawberries and Cream Conditioner which I use to conditioner wash my hair in between shampoo days just to keep my scalp clean and moisturized. It was only $1.00
3) Organic Root Stimulator Oil Moisturizer one of my favorite hair moisturizers. It was $5.99
4) Queen Helene Cholesterol Conditioner. Love this stuff and I wanted to get some more. It was $3.49
5) Garnier Fructis Curl Calm Down Anti Frizz Cream. Thought it might be good for when I curl my hair. It was $5.99
6) Finally, Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti Humidity Smoothing Milk. I plan on using this this Spring/Summer since my hair seems to hate humidity. Hopefully it works. $3.99
So thats pretty much it for my hair haul for today. I will definitely do some reviews when I use the new products Im trying. I will likely be getting some more products soon like more natural oils so stay tuned for that.
Thanks for viewing guys!!
CHECK OUT MY BLOG SALE HERE:
ALL MAKEUP AND JEWELRY IS BRAND NEW, INCLUDING LIMITED EDITION MAKEUP AND JEWELRY!
*images and content belong to me*