Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Okay Target Beauty haul time! I needed some essentials so I had to drop by Target and ended up getting a few things.
Heres what I got:
- Crest 3D White Toothpaste: Ive been using this forever and am about to run out of toothpaste to this was a need to buy!
- Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Stick Foundation: I love this product and have been using it for a long time now. When it comes to foundation products I go through phases where I use one foundation for a long period of time and then go back to something else and I recently have gotten back to using this. I realized that this product gets used up fast when you use it everyday. BTW I get the shade #240 and the one I use to contour with is shade #355
- Sonia Kashuk Completely Compact Travel Brush: I originally got this last year that was part of a limited edition line and it had blue bristles which I got on clearance too and fell in LOVE with it because its really great for contouring and when I saw they now had one in heir permanent line I jumped at the opportunity to get one, but of course I waited even more for it to get it on clearance for like ten bucks.
- Loreal Telescopic Mascara: This is my HG mascara and I needed a new tube.
- Ardel brow trimmer: Ugh my brow lady is currently on vacation for a month and I dont trust anyone else with my brows so I got this to help tame my brows in the mean time.
EBATES: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=%2FGmivtXR3wSg2DR78pbsLA%3D%3D Get paid to shop online!
SHOPELATELY: http://shoplately.com/?u=brf8mfmw Get FREE $5 credit when you sign up through your facebook account!