Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I got to work an hour early today so I decided to walk around a nearby mall to kill some time and managed to do a bit of damage at Forever 21 within about the first 15 mins lol. I picked up:
1) Taupe and Cream Woven tank top - $12.50
- This shirt very thin and light and has 3 black bow ties in the back so I will have to wear tank top or bandeau under
2) Mint Loose Tee - $21.80
- I`m obsessed with mint tops this spring so when I saw this, I had to pick it up! It has a chiffon front side, and the back is polyester with a really cute bow keyhole detailing. It`s a loose fitting tee and can be worn off the shoulder
3 & 4) Black and White Ruffle tank - $16.50
This shirt was so cute, I had to get it in both colours! It has a tie around the waist, and buttons down the front
5) Lavender chiffon tank top - $13.50
- These tops are so easy to wear in the spring/summer time because they are so loose and comfortable!
6) Navy Ruched dress - $16.50
- This will be a nice dress to wear to parties, it`s very tight fitting and has a v back
7) Mint Cardigan - $17.50
- Again with the mint! I`ve been trying to find a mint cardigan since last year so I was so happy I found this! It`s super cute and I`m really beginning to like these "grandma" style cardigans
Can`t wait to wear these items!!
**images are my own