Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I am really spending a lot of money on make up these last weeks. It`s crazy how much money i actually spend a lot on money on low priced brands. Today i have a little Essence haul for you. Essence is the cheapest brand i found so far here in Belgium and the products are actually really good quality.
Okay let`s get into the haul right now, i`m gonna follow the order of the pictures here.
- Cherry Blossom Girl Lip Pencils: I got both the lip pencils from this collection the more red one is called Cherry Cherry Girl and the apricot one is called It`s Peach Not Cherry. I kinda love these lip pencils but the red one suits me more i think (i`ll do a review on this soon). They have a velvety matt finish. I do like these to be honest but i don`t know when i will wear them.
- Wild Forest nail polish: I think this one is called Out Of The Forest but i`m not sure because i can`t find it right now. But yh it`s a really pretty dark brown chocolaty polish with a little purple in it. It`s really pretty BUT it ships so fast.. I am wearing it on my nails right now, i applied it a few days ago and it`s already shipping and i`m so mad about that, because i love this color so much. It`s frustrating.
- Essence Lipsticks: These color-coded packaging lipsticks make it easy for you to find the color you want; as the color of the lipstick matches the color of the tube. The first lipstick i got is called Glamour Queen and it`s a really pretty deep redish bordeauxish color, it applies kinda sheer but also leaves just enough color. I really like this color.
The second one i bought is called Cutie Mac Cute and it is a pretty light pink color which also applies sheer. i like this a little less but this still is a pretty color. The last one is called Honey Bee and this is the color i like the least. I don`t know why but i just don`t think it really fits me. It`s a nude lipstick but it`s really sheer and it just doesn`t look good. All the lipsticks smell amazing and i find them really moisturizing.
- Cherry Blossom Girl Blush: I am in LOVE with this blush, i just love it so much. It gives your face a natural and healthy look. This blush is called Asian Sensation. When you blend the two colors together you get a lovely glowy peachy shade and i just love it. I can`t say anything else about it because i just love it so much.
- Cherry Blossom Girl quattro eyeshadow: This cute eyeshadow quattro is called Dreaming Under A Cherry Tree. I love the colors in this eyeshadow. I didn`t use this one yet but i really do like the colors in this little pallet.
So what do you think? Like it or dislike it?
*pictures are mine*