Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This afternoon I went shopping and bought a couple of makeup products by
Essence. It`s easy to go a little crazy and buy a bunch of stuff because this brand is really cheap and good quality.
* Metallic Champagne nail art polish: a really nice metallic champagne shade, as the name suggests
* Irreplaceable a light grey/taupish colour with gorgeous golden shimmer in it
* No Doubt like Irreplaceable, but with no shimmer or glitter
* Time for Romance a beautiful burgundy/wine shade with mixed glitters in it
* Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in
Glam Goes to... (02), which is not in the picture (I`ll show you in another post soon), a nice cream eyeshadow in a beige/champagne shade I`m curious to try them out, I`ll let you know what I think!
Don`t forget to comment, rate, add & follow me! Please, follow my blog for more pictures and reviews: http://emsheis.blogspot.com --- pics: mine.