Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! This is a really old haul from a few months ago featuring some products that I picked up from the drugstore, either because they were on sale or I had a coupon.
What`s in this haul:
- Rimmel Stay Matte face powders: There was a special promotion several months ago where the Stay Matte line was 50% off at Walgreen`s so I decided to get these face powders. They set my foundations really well and they are really inexpensive. The only problem is that the packaging is a screw-top lid, which isn`t the best for traveling.
- Fergie for Wet n Wild silica pressed powder: When I heard this product had come out, I was interested to try it because I have really oily skin and silica is supposed to help absorb excess oil and keep you matte.
- Maybelline ColorSensational: The Buffs lipstick in `Truffle Tease:` The Buffs line is probably my favorite nude line at the drugstore, and I have most of the shades availables. `Truffle Tease` is a mid-range nude.
- Maybelline The Color Show nail polish in `Gilded Rose:` Anything that is gold, pink or rose gold catches my eye these days so I had to pick up this polish.
- L`Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in `Eternal Sunshine:` Another favorite product from the drugstore, these shadows are gorgeous. `Eternal Sunshine` is a bright, sunny gold.
Thanks for reading! Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.