Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
it`s been a while since my last post. But i`ve been kinda busy for the whole time. I`m sick at home right now so i have time to write some posts.
I did a lot of shopping and i also bought a lot of Catrice polishes because they were 50% off.
The polishes i got from left to right:
- Steel My Soul: is a beautiful beige-grey color with golden shimmers in and i absolutely love it. It also drys up matte, catrice calls it their Brushed Metal Effect, i really love this.
- Put Lavender On Agenda: The best way to describe this color is a light dusty purple which looks a little like lavender.
- Dirty Berry: Is a beautiful purple holo. actually it`s more a subtle holo but i really love this one.
- Wrapped Around My Finger: Is a bright fuchsia cream which is perfect for summer i think.
- Bloody Mary To Go: Is a classic kind of red color that suits anyone. It has a jelly finish. The application is like poetry. It`s my new favorite red.
- Sold Out For Ever: Is a beautiful mint green creme which i absolutely love.
What do you think? like the colors?
*pictures are mine*