Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yesterday my mum and I went to Big Lots to pick up a few things and of course I found myself browsing the cosmetic aisle. I didn`t pick up a lot, but I really like what I found and thought I`d show you lovelies!
What I Purchased:
1. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish "310 Gunmetal" [$2]
2. Revlon Nail Polish "Carbonite" [$1.50]
3. Revlon ColorStay 12hr Eye-Shadow Quad "21 Silver Fox" [$3]
*Love the colors in this quad! Can not wait to show you the swatches and to do a tutorial.
4. (2) ELF Blending Brushes [$1]
5. The Original: Mint Julep Mask [$2]
*I was hoping I`d fine the Peel Off mask since I saw it featured in the My Glam boxes, but I`m satisfied with this one.
Total Spent: $11.00
I can not wait to show you all some swatches and to do a mini review on these products! I have a feeling I will love them all!