Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
i have an other haul for you guys. This time it`s more a skincare haul then a beauty haul. I`ve gone a little crazy with the bodybutters and bodylotions.
So what i bought:
- The body shops Wild Cherry Body Scrub. I love this body scrub but i only bought a little bottle because i didn`t really have enough money left to buy the big one. This body scrub smells so damn good, i just love the smell of cherries and this is just omg i love it. I will definitely go back to buy the big bottle.
- The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter. Well i was a little surprised that i bought this mini version of the Coconut Body Butter, because i normally don`t like Coconut but this body butter has more a milky not so strong coconut sent. Which i kinda love. I`m not sure if i`m gonna buy the full size but i might do.
- Rituals Honey Touch Body Lotion. I`m totally in love with this. I`ve been using this body lotion/body butter for a few years now and it`s just so amazing. And it smells so good, i`m really bad in describing sents but i`m gonna try. it smells like honey with roses, it just smells really good.
- 2B nailpolish. I bought this nailpolish for my sister actually because she keeps using my red nailpolish and i was sick of it. So that`s why i bought her this one.
- Catrice BB Creme: I was really curious bout if this bb creme would be good or not. It turns out this BB creme is pretty good and the color matches my skin tone perfectly. It`s kinda thin but applies and covers really good. On the back it promises us: 1. Balancing hydrates the skin and reduces shine with oil-absorbing powder
2. Correcting minimizes the visibility of pores, softens imperfections and hides all types of pigmentation and discoloration
3. Protecting contains UV filters that protect the skin from UV rays
4. Illuminating with illuminating pigments that guarantee a radiant glow and a silky skin
5.Covering conceals skin imperfections
6. Moisturizing contains sweet almond oil that treats dry and sensitive skin
So what do you think? have any of these products and what do you think about it?
*pictures are mine*