Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A few days ago, I went to Daiso to browse around and this is one of the few products I bought/tried. I have never really heard about hand masks but why not try since it`s only $1.50! My hands are somewhat fair, not too soft nor too hard.
How does the hand mask pack works?
- In the super cute packaging (all items at Daiso have cute packaging) you`ll find 2 gloves stuck together. The product that will moisturize your hands (lotion) is in the inside.
1. Wash hands and dry throughly
2. Take product out and divide into 2 gloves
3. Put your hand into the glove tape sides
4. Wear for 20 minutes and afterwards you don`t have to wash your hands (per instructions) and recommended to use this 1-2 times a week. Although, it said not to wash ~ I went to wash t out because I had to go run errands.
Thoughts? The product smells amazing and my hands definitely felt like it had a cleansed and was soft! I really like this product so far and would repurchase to try again.
Have you ladies tried hand masks? What are your thoughts ~ Did you see a difference?
Related Post: http://www.luuux.com/viz/daiso-beauty-150-each-haul
(Photo belongs to me!)