Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As you guys may or may not know, I`ve been trying to get in shape and to help motivate me, a few factors entered my life. One of them is this cute dress I bought at H&M.
This is something I normally wouldn`t wear because I`m uncomfortable with how my legs look.
<strong>ABOUT THE DRESS</strong>
- It`s tight. Although it is tight, it doesn`t seem to show EVERY dimple.
- It`s NOT short. I`m tired of seeing extremely short dresses/skirts. I don`t want anything peeking out. haha
- For $13, I`m happy with it. I`m sure if you go somewhere else, you might find the same dress for $20+.
It`s a simple dress, but I feel like I can pair it with a red jacket, MAYBE some black leggings (until I get comfortable with my legs) and some cute heels
- What would you accessorize this with?
- What color heels would you wear with it?