Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi girlss... I`m so sorry for not posting tips for like a week or something like that... but I really wasn`t feeling well!!! But now I`m here lot of tip ideas!!! and ready to post tips almost everyday!!! And today`s tip is about chocolate covered strawberries... but not the normal ones!! NO!! this time are halloween chocolate covered strawberries!! so cuteeee!! :)
- Melted chocolate
- White melted chocolate
- Food coloring (green, orange, grey, red and black)
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp water
WHAT TO DO:
- To make the marshmallow fondant start putting the marshmallows and water in a bowl and melt them on the microwave for about 1 minute. Stir the marshmallows and put them on the microwave again for some seconds until it`s totally melted.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix really well... put it on a flat surface... dust your hands with powdered sugar and keep stiring the mixture until it`s not sticky anymore.
- Cover with plastic and keep it for using it later.
- Take one strawberry and dip it in the white chocolate... let it dry a little bit and dip it again to cover really well.
- Then take white melted chocolate in a plastic bag and add some drops of black food coloring and mix it well... then make a tiny hole on one side and make the skull face on the strawberry.
- Put a little bit of white melted chocolate and put it in other container... add some drops of green food coloring and mix. Dip your strawberry and let it dry.
- Take white chocolate in a pastic bag and add black food coloring.. mix well. Make a tiny hole on one ide and the Frankenstein face on the strawberry.
- Then take a little bit of marshmallow fondant and add black food coloring... mix really well and start making the hair of Frankenstein and paste it on the strawberry.
- Take more fondant add some drops of grey food coloring... mix and make two little pieces. Paste one on each side of the face.
- Put a little bit of white melted chocolate and put it in other container... add some drops of orange food coloring... dip the strawberry and let it dry... Then put the remaining (orange) melted chocolate in a plastic bag... make a tiny hole on one side and start making lines around the strawberry.
- Put dark melted chocolate in another plastic bag... make a tiny hole and make the pumpkin`s face!!
- Take one strawberry and dip it in dark melted chocolate. Let it dry.
- Then take white melted chocolate and put it in a plastic bag... make a little hole on one side and make fangs.... then add some drops of red food coloring... mix and make the little eyes.
- Take fondant... add black food coloring and make two little bat wings and horns... Paste them on the strawberry!!
- Dip the strawberry in white melted chocolate and let it totally dry.
- Put white melted chocolate in a plastic bag... make a little hole on one side and start making horizontal lines around the strawberry.
- Then add some drops of black food coloring in the bag.. mix really wel and make the face.
& That`s it....
now make all the strawberries you want!! :)
hope you like this tip.