Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
The half moon nails got really popular, especially with celebrities. They are a vintage nail design that was popular back in the 1930s and 1940s. And today, I am going to explain how you can do these nails! Personally, they are not my favorite, but I still think they are a cute look, and they are also very unique. Keeep reading if you want to find out! :)
Here`s what you will need:
1. Light purple nail polish
2. Dark grey nail polish
3. Reinforcement sticker
4. Base coat
5. Top coat
Here`s what you do! :)
1. Start off with a base coat
2. Paint all your nails a solid light purple
3. Put on the reinformcement stick on the top edge of your nail, and press it firmly
4. Paint the rest of your nail a solid dark grey
5. Remove the sticker, let the nails dry
6. Add a base coat
And you`re done! This is such a cool look that you can experiment with many colors.
Now, I have some questions for you...
1. What color combinations do you like for the half moon?
2. Is it a hit or miss?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)