Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I dropped out of high school on my 17th birthday exactly and if it weren`t for Manic Panic, cheap scissors and a long, long night I couldn`t have made it through such a depressing experience.
I have learned many things from cutting my hair and dying it crazy colors.
I have linked my Hair Journey Part One video and I encourage you to watch it.
These are some of the things I`ve learned since dropping out of high school and doing my own hair:
- My opinion matters more than anyone else`s.
- It`s fun to be unique and stand out.
- At the end of the day, a good haircut can fix anything.
- You can learn whatever your heart desires.
- You don`t need a cosmetology license to be good at hair!!! :)
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngo6SFDVo4o