Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have heard of many people dying their hair with food colouring, Kool Aid and the most popular, hair chalk or pastels. Hair chalk can be easily available at many places like specialty shop for hair, Michaels craft store and Daiso but you also can dye your hair with oil pastels. Yes, the stuff you use to colour your art with can also dye your hair. Best part is that it is just like chalking your hair. It last until for a day or two if you don`t wash your hair but you can just wash it off when you need to and it is also to be applied almost like hair chalk.
Stuff you need:
1. Oil Pastels 4. Hair Iron
2. Scrap Paper 5. Hair Brush
3. Hair Pins(optional) 6. Mirror
1. Comb your hair to get rid of any tangles and choose a strand that you want to colour.
2. Place your hair on the scrap paper.
3. With the oil pastel, colour your hair in a downwards motion.
4. Brush the strand of hair again and seal the colour with the hair iron.
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKHkTc7AubQ