Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Do you want crazy colored hair that isn`t permanent? If you do keep reading!
You will need chalk pastels (the kind you get from craft stores) , and a spray bottle with water.
(1) Brush out all knots in your hair. This will make a HUGE difference later on!
(2) If you have really thick hair or want a lot of streaks, section you hair as if your were curling or straightening it.
(3) Get a 1/2 to 1 inch section of hair (depending on how big you want it), and spray it with the spray bottle until wet.
(4) Once the section is wet, get your crayon and "color" your hair.
(5) Repeat steps 3-4 for all hair.
(6) Blow dry hair and then curl for best results.
TIP: If you don`t have chalk pastels, regular chalk works if you let it soak overnight before using.
Hope you guys enjoyed! Comment below telling me about your experience with hair chalking and if you want more tutorials!
*pictures are my own. DO NOT TAKE!