Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. Wen Conditioning Cleanser I love this sulfate-free shampoo for several reasons, but its knack for keeping hairs natural oils intact helps tremendously with regrowing.
2. Aveda Invati Scalp Revitalizer Spray it on your scalp after a shower and then massage it in. Ive noticed a difference in the thickness of my hair and definitely attribute it to thisand my stylist has commented on how healthy my scalp & follicles look! (I also alternate the invati shampoo/conditioner in with my wen, using it 1-2 times per week).
3. MoroccanOil I use this on just the ends of my hair to keep it moisturized and prevent split ends.
4. Wide tooth comb Keeps breakage to a minimum! Comb carefully from the ends and work your way up.
5. Hydrate Its no secret that drinking a healthy amount of water every day improves your overall health, but it also aids in healthy hair (and nail!) growth, not to mention that well-hydrated glow. Im an 80-ounces-a-day kind of girl. I track it using washi tape on a 16 ounce tumbler.
6. Exercise Did you know that getting your blood pumping helps your hair grow? It does, and there is no better motivation for me to go out and bike 25 miles than the thought that I might come home with longer hair.
Anyone else have regrowth tips? Wed love to hear what has worked for you (or what hasnt)
THanks! Please follow me! :) Have a great day!