Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Tonight`s dinner is a light sandwich - I made these mini grilled sandwiches with fresh sliced mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, basil leaves and some orange mini bell peppers. This is a rather simple to do, make and healthy!
What you`ll need
- Choice of bread, I used a whole wheat with assorted seeds
- Fresh mozzarella sliced
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced orange bell peppers (optional)
- Basil leaves
- Olive oil
- George Foreman Grill
1. I gathered all my ingredients and sliced the mozzarella, tomatoes, bell peppers. I washed the basil leaves and pat dry.
2. To make the grill marks, I brushed on some olive oil on the bread.
3. I heat up the bread for 1 minute.
4. Once bread is toasty, I place the basil, tomatoes, bell pepper, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, basil on one piece of bread and get another bread to put on top then grill for 3 minutes.
Overall: This was a light and delicious dinner. For leftovers, I will be having two for lunch tomorrow.
GrilledFreshMozzarellaTomatoBasil Sandwich MozzarellaTomatoeBasil LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp