Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
* 12 ears fresh Supersweet Corn, husked
* 12 ounces Cotija (queso anejado) or feta cheese
* 1 tablespoon chili powder
* 12 fresh lime slices
what to do? (:
1. Preheat grill or broiler. Grill or broil corn, turning occasionally until hot and some kernels turn golden brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Crumble 1 ounce of cheese on one side of a corn ear. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon chili powder.
3. Broil until cheese starts to melt 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with a slice of lime.