Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What`s for tonights dinner? Grilled Chicken Thigh with caramelized white onions, red bell pepper, side of white rice and salad.
How did I marinate the Chicken Thighs?
- Purchased the chicken thighs from Sprouts, cleaned the chicken thighs and cut in half so the meat is thinner
- Marinated with steak seasoning (funny right? but tastes good), salt and pepper plus dash of soy sauce
- Marinated overnight
How did I prepare the Chicken Thighs?
- Grilled the chicken thighs on the George Foreman Grill for 5 minutes on each side
- Caramelized onions/red bell pepper were lightly pan seared on the stove
How did I prepare the Salad?
- Spring Mix from Costco, diced tomatoes, croutons, shredded cheese and caesar dressing
LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp GrilledChickenThigh HealthyEats GrilledChicken