Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A friend of mine wanted me to paint her nails with a leopard print. As much as I love leopard print, I can`t say I`m too skilled with drawing it out so I decided to practice on my own nails first before doing hers.
I`ve always liked doing the tips of my nails more than the entire nail so I went with 4 tips and then 1 full nail on each hand. I looked at a leopard print pattern as a guide and after a few nails I think I started getting the hang of it!
- Sally Hansen Extended Wear Base Coat
- Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Wet Cement
- Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Grey Area
- Revlon Moon Candy in Moon Dust (only used it for the black)
- L`oreal Paris Top Coat
- fine dotting tool
1. First paint all your nails with a base coat to prevent yellowing!
2. Completely paint all your nails with the base colour, for me I used Wet Cement on all my nails. Let it dry for about 5-10 mins or with a nail dryer or with nail drying drops.
3. Now the art part comes, you`ll probably want to grab a photo of some leopard print for a guide or use this photo. Using a darker colour (I used Grey Area) make a few blobs around the top of each nail (entire nail if you want it to be full). These don`t have to be perfect since leopard spots are never perfectly oval or circular.
4. After the blobs have dried, use your darkest colour (black for me) and semi outline each blob. You do not need a steady hand for this! The more shaky and thick/thin your outline is the better and more natural it will appear at the end. Don`t let your outline go all the way around, leave some gaps as well. You can also make smaller circles and squiggles outside of the blobs so your spots are more condensed together.
5. Finally, wait a good 10 minutes for everything to dry and apply top coat. Voila :D
Hope that was easy to follow, I wish I could film proper tutorial videos but they never turn out the way I want them to.
What do you guys thing?
Remember to like, comment, and subscribe <3
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Aly_Wu
Read my blog: http://AlyWu.blogspot.com