Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my version of Thai Green Chicken Curry.
I like to use the Mae Ploy brand for curry pastes. I blogged about Red Thai Chicken Curry and I as well used the Mae Ploy brand for the curry paste.
For this recipe, these are the ingredients I used....
6 skinless boneless chicken thighs chopped into bite size pieces
3 medium potatoes peeled and chopped into bite size pieces
2 large tomatoes peeled and quartered
1 large jalapeno sliced
4 cloves of garlic peeled and sliced
1 large lime
1 can coconut milk
3 tbsp green curry paste
Salt and sugar to taste
1. In a deep dish pan or pot put on stove to medium high.
2. Add in coconut milk, garlic and curry paste.
3. Add in chicken and potato, let simmer for 10 minutes.
4. When chicken is tender and potatoes are almost fully cooked, add in tomatoes and jalapeno.
5. Add in lime, salt and sugar to taste.
This is super simple and easy and keeps well in the fridge for a few days.
This time I ate it with some rice noodles but you can have rice or bread with it if you want.
**My pictures, don`t take.