Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I visited Green Flash Brewing Company in San Diego, California. I`m a first timer at a Brewery and I`m not much of a beer person so I cannot elaborate on the beer except from my beer loving friends --the beer is quite strong and bitter but it`s enjoyable here because the beer is affordable. You can order beer tasters for $1 each and try all sorts of beers.
- Variety of beers to choose from and all is affordable. $1 tasters / $4 glasses and there are additional cost for other kinds.
- The brewing company is a Industrial Building/Warehouse, you would never guess this place makes beer.
- Lots of parking and if the lot is full there is additional parking across the street
- Very laid back: You can hang out indoors or outside. There are limited seating, majority of the time you`re standing but that is because most of the time you`re probably mingling with people. Everyone is very outgoing and social.
- Music is being played in the background.
- Dog/Pet Friendly: There is fake grass outside for the dogs
- Family/Baby Friendly
- You can have a tour of the Brewery for $5 bucks I believe
- Fun/Free Photo Stand where you take a picture of yourself and share it via Email/Facebook/Twitter if you`d like
- They also sale souvenirs
- There are food trucks (bring cash!) that come where you can order food but no `real` food is sold here. You can buy snacks from the machine but what`s great is you can bring outside food in.
Overall: A very interesting environment to visit and say you`ve visited but I`m not a fan of beer so I don`t think I would go here often.
Have you ever been to a brewery? If so, what did you think?
GreenFlashBrewingCompany GreenFlashBrew LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp Review