Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys, I`m back again with more nails! These were the nails I was rocking during NYE. It started out as a metallic gold ombre, but since it was New Year`s I decided I needed to glitter it up!
- Sally Hansen Extended Wear Base Coat
- Revlon Moon Candy (just the black polish side lol)
- Sephora by OPI in self maid millionaire from the Cinderella Collection
- China Glaze in I herd that from the On Safari Collection
- Sephora by OPI in Rags to Rhinestones from the Cinderella Collection
- Makeup Sponge
- L`oreal Topcoat
It`s much easier to do ombre nails over a black base since it`s more forgiving if you make mistakes. Just take a little each time on your sponge and sponge lightly on completely dry nails. Gradually build on your ombre until you`re satisfied with the fade and then you can follow the general shape for your glitter. I add very light glitter where the gold is light and a ton of glitter at the tips where the gold is the strongest.
Overall I liked the look, but I did have to clean up around the nails a bit before I could head out that night :P
What do you guys think?
Read my Blog: http://alywu.blogspot.ca/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/aly_wu
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/aly_wu