Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
hey guys, so i came across these gold aztec nail foils in primark the other day. Normally,i dont like buying their mascaras/nailpolish`s etc from there as i find its tacky. However as nail foils aren`t a big deal to my body I bought them for £1 just to try them and test them!
my honest opinion?
- they came with 20 small-large nail foils
- very thin so it was easy to apply
- they were to big for my nails so i sent ages filing them down
- some the them ripped whilst filing them as instructions showed
- last half an hour
- even with top coat they lasted half an hour
- very disappointing
Bigger better companies that specilise in nails might be better but from Primark is a no go! ... i would not even wasted a £1 on them!
however, their pattern was rather cool;)
PICTURES IS MINE