Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So i did my friends nails and this is how it looks!
I bought some pink glitter powder at the dollar store and got all my nail stuff from either ebay or from my local beauty supply store. All the stuff was relatively cheap, except for my UV light which was like $80.
Here are the steps i used to do them:
1. Prep the nails (cut, file, remove any nail polish, etc)
2. Buff off the shine of the nail
3. Apply a primer or bonding agent
4. Apply false nail tips and cut to desired length (if you want to use them)
5. Mix your glitter powder and acrylic powder and apply to the tip of the nail
6. Apply clear or pink acrylic to the rest of the nail
7. File and shape the nail to desired length and thickness
8. Apply a UV topcoat or gel topcoat
9. Cure for 2 minutes
And there you go! It was pretty easy but it takes practice to apply the acrylic.