Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
According to Glamour`s Senior Online Fashion & Beauty Editor Megan Gustashaw, these are Spring 2013s Top Ten Most Wearable Fashion Trends and their descriptions. All credits go to Megan Gustashaw for her wonderful posts on http://Glamour.com!
1. Bermuda Shorts: The slouchy, cool-girl shorts that were all over the New York runways this season are perfect for every girl who never felt like she could pull off those cheek-baring cutoffs so beloved on Instagram (i.e., most of us). Theyre ultra chic, fam-friendly, and flattering; seriously, whats not to love?
2. Black and White:Spring trends might typically call to mind Easter-egg colors and happy-go-lucky floral prints, but this season, designers put the emphasis on strong black-and-white looks (OK, there were a few floral prints, too). Appropriate to wear year-round, easy to pull off at every budget, and sleek enough to work at the office or on date night, this trend is the definition of wearable.
3. Peekaboo Pieces: Speaking of date night, this spring youll have zero problem finding something sexy to wear: Daring cutouts, midriff-baring separates, up-to-there splits, and sheer fabrics were all over the runway. The beauty of this trend? Theres a peekaboo option for every body shape (and level of modesty) up for grabs.
4. Statement Sunglasses: Want to add a runway feel to your everyday basics? Pick up a pair of springs OMG-worthy sunglasses. They hit the runway in every shape and size, each pair louder and more fabulous than the next. (Case in point: Googles augmented reality glasses even took a turn on the catwalk.)
5. Bold Stripes: If those Rorschach-esque digital prints are too OTT for your style, take springs big, bold, uncomplicated stripes for a spin instead. With denim, theyre all-American; with navy, theyre nautical-chic; and worn head-to-toe, theyre just plain cool. Bonus: Youll definitely be able to wear them for seasonseven yearsto come.
6. Luxe Leather: Time-honored and fashionista-approved, a luxe leather piece is more than worth adding to your spring shopping list. Minimalistic shapes, rich colors, and a no-fuss approach to the hair, makeup, and accessories that complete the look make these investment items seem like theyre from 2013, not 1983. (And with spring clothes hitting stores in February, theres no need to stress about the sweat factor.)
7. Beautiful Beading: After fall 2012s whirlwind of brocade, fur, and embellishment, it was no surprise to see a little razzle-dazzle on the spring catwalks. You could see influences everywhere from India and the Middle East to Russia, and it made for some seriously stunning evening wear. Push that itchy, too shiny sequined minidress to the back of your closet, gals. You wont be needing it for a while.
8. Shorts Suits: If you buy one thing this spring, make it a shorts suit. This look was on dozens of runways in New York and is the ideal blend of guy hot (hel-lo, legs) and girl hot (Annie Hall, anyone?). Theyre purposeful, versatile, and office-appropriate, and were betting youll be able to find all-star versions of this must-have at every price point come 2013.
9. Sporty Dresses: Springs sporty dresseswith their flirty A-line skirts and shoulder-showcasing bodicesare going to distract quite a few dudes next season, we guarantee it. We love them because they work just as easily with wedges and high-heel sandals as they do with comfy canvas sneakers. Go all Saved by the Bell with the addition of a collegiate cardigan or letterman jacket.
10. Flats and Low Heels: Sexy 90s pointy heels are back and have been modernized with everything from dainty ankle straps to cylindrical heels. There will always be a moment for four-inch pumps (and that moment is date night), but these ladylike heels are such a nice option to have on hand. Extra cool points if you wear them with slouchy boyfriend jeans or Bermuda shorts to brunch with the girls.