Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<strong>*All pictures belong to me: Please do not take without prior permission!</strong>
<em>Remember to click the pictures for the best possible quality & clarity (:</em>
Yesterday was `Teacher`s Day` here in Korea, so some of the mothers of the students at the academy where I work bought the teachers gifts! I`ve never seen such generous parents before, so it was really surprising to me, but I was grateful nonetheless~ Most of the parents would gift things to their students` homeroom teachers, but some of the parents were nice enough to give gifts to every teacher their child learns from :) I never expected to receive any gifts, much less something from Chanel! Keep reading to see what I got :D
<strong>Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 76 Gourmandise</strong>
- This was completely unexpected and I couldn`t believe my eyes when I saw it! It`s actually the first Chanel anything that I`ve ever owned and the shade of the lipstick is beautiful! Very appropriate for the Spring/Summer and I can`t wait to try it out!
<strong>Hera Secret Scent Eyeliner Duo</strong> in Pearly Purple/Pearly Grey
- I actually don`t wear eyeliner that often, but I thought it was nice in case I ever needed to use one :) I like how one of the sides is a glittery silver color because I could easily use that as a slight accent to my eyes without doing too much~ Hera is a very well-known and reputable brand in Korea, so I was also really surprised when I saw this!
<strong>The Face Shop Real Nature Masks </strong> in Aloe, Blueberry, & Pomegranate
- The Face Shop is really popular here in Korea, and who doesn`t love face masks?! These will come in handy when I want to relax and pamper myself on the weekends :)
<strong>L`Occitane Pure Vegetable Soap</strong>
- When I first read what this was, I was a little bit reluctant to even try it, but it smells citrus-y and nice! I feel bad for even thinking that it would be weird since it was such a generous gift from a parent~ I`ll try this out soon!
<strong>Florena Hand Creme</strong>
- I`ve never heard of this brand before, but everyone needs a good hand cream :) It smells very floral and light.
That`s it for this haul! I also got a few more gifts, but they weren`t beauty related so I didn`t post about them. I`m definitely humbled by how kind my students` parents are <3 They really didn`t have to get me anything, so I`m definitely going to go out and get thank you cards for everyone that gifted me something! It`s the least I can do~ If only I had enough money to give something back :T Either way, it motivates me to be a better teacher!
<strong>As always, feel free to rate this post, add me as a friend, or follow me! ^^ If you`re feeling extra loving, you`re more than welcome to do all three! :) </strong>