Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What`s a great gift for couples? I would recommend something the both could share, that way no one is getting a gift more than the other. This year, my boyfriend and I gifted ourselves this Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush Premium Edition 2-pk. We both have had our Rechargeable Philips Sonicare toothbrushes for a few years now and it`s time to upgrade!
What`s included in the kit?
- 2 Flexcare Handles
- 2 Diamond Clean Standard Brush Heads
- 1 Compact Travel Charger
- 2 Hygienic Travel Caps
- 2 Hard Travel Cases
- 1 UV Sanitizer
Features of the Toothbrush?
- Patented Sonic Technology with up to 31,000 strokes per minute
- Removes up to 100% more stains than a manual toothbrush and you`ll get whiter teeth in only 1 week
- Removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- Improves gum health in only 2 weeks
- 3 modes and 2 routines for customized oral care
- Smartimer sets brushing time to two-minutes
- Quadpacer 30 sec interval timer encourages thorough brushing
- Provides 3 weeks of power on a single charge (Ideal perk for those who travel!)
These electric rechargeable toothbrushes aren`t cheap but definitely worth the cost! I have owned several Philips Sonicare Toothbrushes (& love them!). This set runs for $149.99 but at Costco there is a $25 discount so this was $124.99 + tax.
What is the selling point for this product? My excited feature:
I am very interested in seeing this toothbrush last up to 3 weeks per charge! So for those who travel often or lazy to charge, this toothbrush should last up to 3 weeks! But, most of all I am interesting in the UV Sanitizer. You can sanitizer your toothbrush head for 10 minutes. Also, the claim that you`ll get whiter teeth!
What kind of toothbrush do you use? Do you prefer electric toothbrushes or manual? I do also use manual as well at night after brushing for additional brush.
(Photo belongs to me!)