Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Have you ever heard of nibblr? Nibblr is a brand new subscription snack service that offers crave-worthy snacks to your home or office for just $5.99 -- including shipping anywhere in the United States, except Alaska and Hawaii. By sharing your taste preferences, nibblr can surprise and delight you with more than 55 different snack combinations in five different taste categories, such as:
- Fruit, Dried fruits from apples to apricots and blueberries to pomegranates
- Fruit & Nut, Create blends of flavorful fruit and crunchy nuts
- Nuts for Nuts, Nuts with creative seasoning twist or two
- Feel Good Sweets, Snacks on the sweeter side with flavors like chocolate, cranberry, apples, caramel, coconut, key lime and ginger
- Savory Sensations, Bruschetta, curry, olive, and sun dried tomatoes are just a few of the contemporary flavors packing a punch in these snacks
Each box contains four pre-portioned controlled snack sized sealed snacks that are made to fit your individual taste preference and can be delivered weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on your subscription preference.
What I got in my box?
- 1 oz of A, B, C`s which consist of apple, cranberries, and blueberries snack mix. This is an example of one of the fruit categories.
- 0.95 oz of Ale House Blend which consist of Brazilian steakhouse peanut crackers, corn nuts, and mini pretzels snack mix. This is an example of one of the savory sensations categories.
- 0.70 oz of Autumn Crisps which consist of mini crisps with cranberries, pecans, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds. This is an example of one of the fruit and nut categories.
- 0.90 oz of Not So Sticky Bun which consist of graham cookies, cinnamon praline almonds and almonds snack mix. This is an example of one of the feel good sweets categories.
Thoughts on the packaging?
- Very cute and colorful
Thoughts on the snacks options I received?
- I love how the snacks are sealed individually perfect on the go/snack on while at school, studying, work, etc.
- All the snacks sound/look delicious and I can`t wait to try them especially the Ale House Blend because I`m a huge fan of nuts! Stay tuned to hear individual reviews of each snack!
Also, if you`re interested in receiving your FREE nibblr box, referral code is below at my blog!
*Photos belongs to me/my blog
* nibblr provided me with this free sample box (and goodies). I am not being paid to share my opinions and the referral code for a free trial box is linked below on my blog. Note: I do not get anything from the referral code.
Nibblr SnackSubscription SnackService LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp