Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I am not a picky eater but I am the type of person that has to eat a different kind of food every meal of the day. I don`t even like repeating food on different days of the week. Sandwiches no doubt are a staple of the college diet when we are swamped with classes, schoolwork, organizational duties leaving us no time to hit the campus cafeterias. To be honest I`m not a fan of sandwiches because they are bland and boring to my palate. I try avoiding sandwich shoppes because I don`t believe in paying $5-6 for something I can make at home for less than half that price!
One day I was just sick and tired of eating the same old turkey and cheese sandwich so I decided to add in a few atypical items. This is probably one of the most delicious sandwiches I`ve ever made and it`s packed with good protein and omega 3 fatty acids! It`s just your standard turkey breast on buttered wheat with fried egg, avocado, and cheese. The combination of these is like HEAVEN in your mouth lol.
How to make this sandwich:
1. Fry an egg sunny side up on the stove. Hopefully everyone knows how to do this. If not, you need serious help. Don`t overcook, make sure to leave the yolk runny (half-cooked).
2. Grab 2 slices of bread. Toast them for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
3. Spread butter with knife on 1 slice of bread (inner half). Leave the other slice alone.
3. Add in a piece of turkey breast meat as well as a slice of cheese. I typically use Pepperjack but any other will do also.
4. Cut an avocado in 2 halves and use a knife/spoon to carve out the flesh and mash it until it`s spreadable. Now spread onto the other slice that was left unbuttered. I like to put a lot of avocado on because it makes everything else taste richer.
5. Now add in the fried egg in between the turkey and avocado. The cheese slice should not be touching the turkey nor the avocado.
6. Pat down on the sandwich so everything is smushed together. The yolk should run down the turkey breast and give it extra flavor. The avocado also adds a refreshing kick to your egg/turkey combo. YES the ORDER matters lol. And don`t add lettuce or tomato bc it could make the bread soggy (ew.)
This is definitely worth a try! Just don`t make it too often or it will get boring too lol.
*Those pictures are my own.