Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ingredients for 10 people:
0.5L of strawberry gelatin made according to package directions
0.5L pineapple gelatin made according to package directions
0.5L gelatin tutti-frutti made according to package directions
12 gelatin sheets
100ml of milk
1 can of condensed milk (can be light) with 397g
400ml of coconut milk
200ml cream to beat
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
2. In a pan, bring the milk to boil.
When it starts boiling, add the gelatin sheets well drained.
Stir until well dissolved and put out the fire.
3. Whip the cream until fluffy and bulky.
Add the condensed milk and beat some more.
Stir in the coconut milk and the gelatin dissolved in milk.
Beat until everything is well blended.
4. Pour the white cream in a round shape previously wetted with cold water.
5. Cut gelatins with a knife so as to bring them into cubes.
With a spoon, sprinkle gelatin over white cream.
6. Refrigerate for 5 hours, until the white cream solid.
7. Time to unmold, run a knife around the shape.
Dip the way few seconds in hot water.
And is ready to serve.
This recipe have been done by Neuza Costa from Saborintenso. I`m just sharing with the Luux`s Community.