Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I recently got a free sample of the Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil in the mail; I believe from their website I`m not sure.
I never really used oils in my hair and i`ve been looking for something to detangle, give me shine, smooth and protect the ends of my hair. This stuff seriously does all of that.
On the little card I got with it, it had many options on how to use it and what those options do. On their website they list 5 ways to use it and here they are:
- pre-shampoo treatment: all you do is put the oil on your wet or dry hair and then shampoo as normal
- conditioner booster (this is how I use it): you just shampoo your hair as normal and when it`s time for conditioner add a few drops of oil into your conditioner and mix it all together and apply to hair, this way stated that it helps with getting tangles out.
- blow dry accelerator: apply to wet hair before blow drying to help dry your hair faster and healthier.
- hair ends treatment (also do this): after you get out of the shower, damp or wet apply oil in hair and rub it all over the ends of your hair to keep them healthy.
- overnight treatment: add to damp or dry hair and leave in overnight to keep hair soft, silky and shiny.
I found that adding the oil into my conditioner really helped with brushing it when I got out of the shower, and after brushing it out I add a little bit more to the ends and whatever is left over run through my hair. This makes it super soft, silky and shiny, it also defrizzed my hair while air drying.
Now thinking about it I think I got the small sample off their facebook but I believe the offer is closed but I`m not 100% positive. You can buy this oil in any drugstore,grocery store and walmart/target. It retails for around $6.29.
If you`re looking for a super awesome hair oil I highly recommend this, I know for a fact after I run out of my sample I`m definately going to purchase the full size of this, it`s worth it and it lasts a long time.