Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Since it is summer i don`t want to have tons of makeup on my face so Ive decided to give a drugstore BB-cream a go. I didnt want to get the Maybeline BB-cream because I read bad reviews on it. So I went ahead and bought the Garnier BB-cream. First of all I didnt aspect a wide range of shades but they only had two. I went ahead with the light one because it would match me better (it is still not a perfect color since I have really light skin). Ok lets go over the thing they claim on the packaging and I will tell you if its true from my experience or not.
1. Evens tone + boosts glow- I wouldnt say that it evens tone because it is very super low coverage but it does give a dewy finish (which is why I wouldnt recommend it for oily people)
2. Blurs imperfections- So heres the thing. It is a BB-cream and not a foundation. Therefore it does have a minimum coverage. Dont expect it to cover acne scars or anything like that. It is buildable but it doesnt look very like after too layers. So I would say if you have nice skin fell free to use it but if you have a lot of imperfections I wouldnt recommend it or at least dont expect miracles.
3. Smoothes fine lines- this really depends on how you apply it. I found that if you apply it with a brush it looks better for some reason.
4. 24h hydration- I havent worn it for 24 hours but I will say it hydrates skin very good. It is very moisturizing to the point when I dont even feel the need to put moisturizer on.
5. SPF 15 UV protection- not much I can say about that
I paid 7 for it, thats about 8$. And you get 50ml. I wouldnt say its too much for what you get. Overall I like it for the summer. Once school starts I will be back with my regular foundation routine. But for now its really nice I must say.
Hope this helped anyone and you enjoyed reading it.
Keep loving yourself