Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have yummy Meal that I just love making its quick and easy and all fresh :)
Ingredients for 2 adults
200g of pasta
280g of prawns fresh without shells
dried or fresh parsley this is a personal preference i use about 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
3 - 4 cloves of garlic crushed into a paste
2 knobs of olive oil butter
1. Boil pasta add a bit of salt to water for seasoning and a teaspoon of oil so pasta does not stick
2. shell prawns and rinse thoroughly. and leave to drain off excess water. Peel and crush garlic and leave on a plate.
3. drain pasta and leave aside add half the parsley to pasta now.
4. in a wok add the knobs of butter to melt and begin to sizzle.
5. add crushed garlic and the other half of the parsley and heat rapidly. Add prawns and put on low heat til prawns are almost all pink.
6. Add in the pasta and then drizzle olive oil over (as much or as little as you want)
7. Stir until hot then serve
I love this dish its quick and easy and taste great dont forget to season with salt and pepper to taste.
For an added twist and a little kick of heat chop up some chilli or add in dried chilli flakes
Let me know what you guys think, and if you have any extra twist i could add. :)