Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! So I wanted to try something new with my nails, and decided to try galaxy nails!! I followed Andreaschoice`s tutorial for galaxy nails and I love the way they turned out!
<strong>Polishes I used:</strong>
- Sally Hansen Oxide
- Sally Hansen Calypso Blue
- Sally Hansen Gilty Pleasure
- N.Y.C. Starry Silver Glitter
<strong>What I did:</strong>
- I first applied the black base coat. I like this one because it`s a dark grey and slightly sparkly. It really looks like a backdrop of a galaxy!
- I used a sponge and dabbed the light blue color over my nails. I made sure to make it sheer enough that the black would show up, but also opaque enough to see the blue color.
- I then used another sponge and dabbed the golden nail polish over the blue to create some texture.
- Then I painted a coat of the glittery polish for more texture and more sparkle to represent stars!
This look can be changed to whatever color you like! I recommend just playing around with it :)
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/user/tiffanyscorner1