Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve been buying like crazy lately, so be prepared for MANY hauls to come! I already did a huge Urban Decay haul, a Sephora haul, and ELF haul. And I`m currently waiting for my Coastal Scents order and TWO more Sephora orders...AND I still need to post my three...yes THREE MAC hauls. Jeeesh. But right now, I have a Fusion Beauty haul! Yeee! Fusion Beauty is most known for their lip plumping lipglosses, which are amazing! Well at work (Macy`s) we have a makeup area called Impulse which has popular brands like Benefit, Stila, Smashbox, etc. Well for some reason, we are getting rid of a few brands, including Fusion Beauty. My co-work Dezi let me know that all products were noe 75% off! WHAT!?! crazy! Plus I get my employee discount of 25%! I headed over there...and fast! While the pickings were slim, I picked up some amazing products at amazing prices too! I literally bought the rest of what was left! Here is what I purchased!
1. Illumicover Line Smoothing Luminous Concealer in Pale: $4.75 - I`m a sucker for concealers, so naturally, I bought this. I really love these type of concealers! The packaging is really sleek and I can`t wait to review it!
2. Prime Results Anti-Redness Primer: $5.75 - I`m always on the hunt for primers, and this looked perfect for me. I do tend to get some redness in my cheeks and on my chin so I`m really hoping that this works for me!
3. Sculpt Diva Contouring & Sculpting Blush: $4.50 each - I`ve been in love with cream blushes lately so these were perfect for me! I picked up the only (3) shades left, and all are beautiful!
*Cherub: bright poppy pink
*Crave: pinkish coral with golden sheen
*Haute: neutral pink
4. Micro Collagen Lip Plump Color Shine: $3.75 each - Unfortunately, most of the shades were gone BUT I got some beautiful shades that I love and I know that I will wear! I got (3) different shades...and I got backups in (2) of them.
*Sugar: dirty neutral pink
*Blush: medium pink
*Crave: coral pink with gold sheen
5. Micro Collagen Lip Plump Shine Boudoir Collection: $3.75 each- These are my favorite! Not only for the shades, but for the packaging! The glosses are in clear tube that features a pin up girl on the front, how cute! The color descriptions might sound a bit crazy, but they are gorgeous! Review will come soon with swatches! I picked up the last (4) shades
*Princess: light purple with purple and blue sparkles
*Lolita: light pink with pink and silver sparkles
*Coquette: hot pink with green, blue and purple sparkles
*Vixen: mauvey purple with blue, pink and purple sparkles
*all images are my own, do not steal please!*
I`m am SO happy with this haul! Amazing products at an amazing price, I can`t beat that! The Fusion plumping lipglosses are really amazing, the only glosses that actually plump my lips...without burning them! And I can`t wait to try and review the blushes, concealer and primer! Definitely go check out your local Impulse area at your Macy`s! You might find some of these items still!