Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Summer time is a slow time at work for me since many of my people are on vacation or out golfing ahem I mean working, so it leaves me with a lot of time to browse sites for wedding planning. We do plan on getting cake toppers but they will probably be more traditional and not as cheeky or inappropriate since some people take weddings seriously haha. We will probably get a heart or initials placed on top. If you are interested the above cake toppers are called:
1. Comical Couple with the Bride "Having the Upper Hand" Cake Topper
2. "The Love Pinch" Bridal Couple Figurine
3. "To Have and to Hold" - Bride holding Groom Cake Top Figurine
4. Oh No You Don`t Cake Top figurine
5. Gone Fishing Bride & Groom Cake Topper Set
6. Bride "In Charge" Wearing Pants and Groom "Not In Charge" Without
Cake topper #2 is totally me because I am a pervert haha so it would be fitting for us haha.
Which is your favorite out of these 6?
If you were to get married what sort of cake topper would you want to get?
Links for pictures