Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s so simple and will compliment your outfit any day.
1. Take any type of string (I used embroidery string but you should use thicker string :D You will use less string)
2. Measure the length for your wrist. (I used 13 inches because im not tying the ends of my bracelet.)
3. Cut the string and that will be your main string.
4. Then I cut out a 17-inch string.
5. Square knot the strings on the main string, cut the excess, and super glue in place (so it won`t move around). (You could go to youtube to find out how to square knot :)
6. Take the two remaining ends and pin them parallel to each other.
7. Square knot on the parallel strings, cut the remains like before but this time super glue the cut parts of the string. DO NOT SUPERGLUE THE MIDDLE DOWN, it wont move and you cant wear the bracelet :(.
8. Then knot the remaining strings that stick out from the square knot!
DONE!!! ^^ I hope i explained that well
*Original post :P please ask permission if you want to use this :D*