Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Valentine`s Day is quickly coming up with February around the corner and if you`re looking for a new and fun idea for valentines, here you are! Fruit Roll Up Fortune Cookie Valentines! Super easy to make and they are soooo adorable!
1. Cut small strips of paper and write your message inside of them. Draw a heart on the end if you want it to look like the picture.
2. Unroll one of your Fruit Roll Ups and cut into four squares.
3. Slice each square with a 2 inch circular cookie cutter.
4. Place message in the center of the circle and fold in half like a taco!
5. Grab corners and crease in the middle to form the fortune cookie.
6. Pass out your valentines and be ready for all the compliments! :)