Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So, this is for anyone interested in how I did my makeup & what I used!
1)Starting with a blank face, I put Lubriderm moisturizer on & once that set, put on my MakeUpForever face primer.
2) Next I apply my MakeUpForever HD Foundation with a stippling brush. I apply Jane Iredale concealer to any blemishes & under my eyes. Then set this all with a translucent powder by CoverGirl, with a fluffy blush brush.
3) I then apply my Pure Minerals bronzer with an angle contour brush & Jane Iredale Blusher. Blending these with the same brush I used to set my powder.
4) Following I fill in my brows using a Jane Iredale brow pencil in Taupe. & apply white shadow under my brow & in the inner corners of my eyes.
5) Apply a light beige over the lid, medium brown in the crease & dark brown in the outer `V`.
6) Taking a black gel liner, applying it in a winged liner shape & then the inner water line & tight line.
7) Lastly, curling and applying black mascara to top & bottom lashes.
Thanks for reading! Message me if you have any questions! :)