Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s always so much fun l love eating Pattaya Fried Rice that comes in an omelet pouch! You never know what`s buried underneath the omelet and you get the same feeling when you are trying out a box of chocolates, you never know what you are getting until you pry it open! I think whoever that created this Pattaya Fried Rice is a genius, he/she transforms the otherwise boring everyday food to something so cute and exciting!
Here`s a really great recipe that I would like to share with you the recipe that I love using from Kitchen Snippet`s.
2 cups of cooked rice (prefer cold overnight rice)
1/2 cup of green peas
1 piece of tofu or protein of choice - cut small
1 carrots - cubes
1/2 cup of red or yellow peppers - cut small
2 small chillies - finely chopped
2 shallots - finely slice
2 cloves garlic - finely chopped
2 tbsp of tomato ketchup
2 tbsp of vegetarian fish sauce
salt and pepper to taste
2 eggs - beaten (for omelet)
1)Heat up frying pan with a bit of oil. Add in shallots and garlic and stir fry until lightly brown and fragrant.
2) Add in tofu, carrot, pea, peppers and chillies and stir fry for 2 minutes. Make sure the vegetables is soft and the meat is cooked.
3) At this point add in the rice. Continue to stir fry until all ingredients are thoroughly mix. Add in ketchup, fish sauce, salt and pepper to taste to taste.
4) Fry for another 2 minutes and check seasoning. Dish out and set it a side.
5) In clean non-stick pan brush a bit of oil to it. Make the omelet and flip it over once the bottom side is lightly brown.
6) Put in a bowl of the fried rice at the center of the omelet and wrap up the 4 edges and flip it over a serving plate. Serve with some slice cucumber and tomato or you can use ketchup to make a smiley face!:)